Monday, November 28, 2011

Post Thanksgiving Picture? Not much has changed.

We have a month and 5 days until the first primary, and it still appears to be a landlocked three-way tie between Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain falling slightly behind. I would be shocked at this point if Herman Cain winds up being the nominee; his already controversial financial policies and 999 catchphrase seem even more difficult to sell with his demonstrated lack of knowledge on the foreign policy front. If I had to pick who the nominee will be, I'd actually say Gingrich at this point, just because he seems the least gaffe-prone of the non-Romney candidates, and because he can handle himself in a debate the best and is the most well-rounded and knowledgeable of the non-Romney candidates. But I could see either being the running mate for the other, also. No data or new developments to display, just giving you my take after a weeklong gap in posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment